Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe and Gershwin - I'm in love again...

From: "Chris Hansen @ Work" <chansen@kiva.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 10:26:23 -0700
Subject: KaTe and Gershwin - I'm in love again...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@[204.228.150.2]>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I just fell in love with KaTe's voice all over again.

I finally got around to listening to "The Man I Love" sung by KaTe
and played by Larry Adler.  WOW!!!  I knew she was versatile but I
am still quivering...  If there was an album of KaTe singing this
style of music, I would be completely unable to function.

[Image of me sitting with headphones & CD player wasting away to
nothing]

Oh, BTW, Esther - I sent the tape and just received it back (wrong
postage) so I'll tack this to the end... hope you like it!

chris
the melting one

p.s.  For those of you with a passion for snow, We've received 45" of
snow in 14 days (with up to 12" more expected by Thursday).  Snowbird
(local skiing resort) had over 190" of snow at last check.  I've
almost got shoveling snow down to an art form!