Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why so many Kate and Jane Siberry comparisons? And KT is not god.

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 25 Jan 1996 02:23:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Why so many Kate and Jane Siberry comparisons? And KT is not god.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

barnster (notme@ix.hell.com) wrote:
                   ^^^^ <-- obviously, a message from the underworld...

: And for those who feel KT is god, get a life pleazzzz!!!  She eats,
: sleeps, and shits just like the rest of us.  We should only admire
: her, not worship her.  I'm sure she would appreciate us all this way.

Stuff and nonsense.  None of these are any bar to the deification of the
Goddess.  Humph.

|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Spoon Feeder       |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |