Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: French Grammar

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 24 Jan 1996 21:17:49 -0500
Subject: Re: French Grammar
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 brian_jones@ajc.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 16:51:59 -0400
>There was a time when every english-speaking person loved his language.
>Now, every english-speaking person loves their language.

Uh, actually ... it's supposed to be, "Every english-speaking person loves
HER OR HIS language."

Now I assume there will be a KTB grammar newsgroup to complete with the
Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan grammar newsgroups.

"Just saying it can even make it happen ...
    All I have to do is say it for you."
-- "Cloudbusting," K. Bush