Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wait for Kate

From: figsk8tn@ix.netcom.com (Sklar Toy )
Date: 24 Jan 1996 18:29:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Wait for Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In <9601240642.AA06649@rigel.cray.com> btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan
Dongray) writes:

>You *might* wish to see the piglet! I'm sure the RSPCA (animal
welfare)
>need to pay her a visit! or is it art? I hope the snake wasn't caught
>under the rocking chair. I hope the dead hanging chicken was eaten,
and
>not just there for the photo. I also wonder what the cows were
thinking,
>is Tori vomiting on that mattress?
>
>Other thoughts: Has Angie Dickinson heard this?
>		Has Mr Sulu (George Takai) heard this?
>
>IMO rating: -1 out of 10 (without track 4, it'd be 0/10).
>
>I seriously recommend you hear it firstly via a friend, and decide
>that way if you really like her new style! Please skip track 4.
>
>			Bryan Dongray

And with today's technology, who's to say that the animals weren't
superimposed by computer to be in the positions which they are or are
completely computer generated?  The way you carry on, I'd suppose you'd
probably feel more comfortable with a drawing of Tori strangling Piglet
instead for the cover art!