Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane.Amos.KTISGOD

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:20:31 -0100
Subject: Jane.Amos.KTISGOD
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hey, what do I have here? Just bought Jane Siberry The Walking. It is not
only DDD, but even DDDD! What's that? Direct Digital mind mapping?

And the CD states: "Stereo Side One"! - This is correct. :-) Very funny.

Interesting music, btw.
And I know a very lovely Ingrid!
|: then I'll be the indian... Yahdee Yahdee... :|

---------------

Oh and this crazy girl T.A., who will have a new record out this
week, which is pre-categorized as her 'Dreaming' (!) (which shows clearly,
that KT is now the universally acknowledged rating scale), has an interview
in AUDIO, (2/96) the German hifi-mag. I only remember that she recorded 40
songs within 3 weeks in a church in Ireland and 18 made it onto the album.
The album is called 'Boys for Pele' and seems to deal with her problems
with men. It's said Pele is a hawaian vulcano-goddess!
She said: "Men take, what they want and the rest goes down the toilet."
which is without doubt a very wise statement.

The trouble with Kate Bush is once you've listened to her music it makes
the rest of your record collection redundant -- everything else pales into
insignificance against the fabulously original, mystical, magical music she
makes.                                       (--Number One, Oct. 25 1989)

---------
KT is God.