Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For newbies only (me too, me too....)

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 09:57:01 +0100
Subject: Re: For newbies only (me too, me too....)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

since I'm quite new to this group, I'd really like to see those
video collections I've heard so much about.
I could do the copying myself, but it may take me 2 or 3 weeks to
borrow a second (PAL Hifi) VCR.
If someone here (Van perhaps ?) can make copies for me or give me his/her
master tapes for a while, please email me.

thanx in advance
Rolf

P.S. some good news: now I have an Illustrated Collectors Guide.
This will save you from a lot of my questions.

----
typo of the week: Oh England My Linearity
(seen on an Italian live bootleg)