Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #20

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 16:00:35 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #20
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> From: st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
> Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:30:11 GMT
>
> In article <m0tcJg1-000G2AC@zoodle.robin.de>, Ulrich Grepel
> (uli@zoodle.robin.de) wrote:
> > Hi!

> > > How's that? Surely, it cannot be too hard to track down?
>
> East Wickham Farm isn't too hard to track down at all, though whether it
> could be considered her "home" address is questionable.

   I just wanted to mention that, according to a reliable source,
long-standing Bush family and Fan Club policy is:

   No mail or package sent to East Wickham Farm is acknowledged.

   As far as I know, this included even IED's white roses.

   It's a tough policy, but that's what the fan club address is
for (the roses were a different matter.) If you want something
to get to Kate, send it via the Fan Club.