Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush will have a NEW SONG!! (Reminder)

From: Stephane.Jantzen@scinfo.u-nancy.fr (Stephane Jantzen)
Date: 18 Jan 1996 17:45:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush will have a NEW SONG!! (Reminder)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Wieland Willker (willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de) wrote:

: These statements are very idiotic and completely senseless!
: Please, STOP IT! In the name of Kate!

Pleae just notice that everybody's said "I think that ..." or "For me, ..."
or "IMHO, ...". None of us said : "This song is shit" or, as I have recently
seen on a group related to Enya, concerning "Anywhere Is" : "This song is a
crime against humanity". This would have been "very idiotic and completely sen-
seless!"

I respect your point of view. Please respect mine.

             Stephane JANTZEN - Stephane.Jantzen@scinfo.u-nancy.fr
    French Student in Computer Engineering School looking for a placement in
                     <<< MINNESOTA >>>. Just mail me !