Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush will have a NEW SONG!! (Reminder)

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 19:20:04 -0100
Subject: Kate Bush will have a NEW SONG!! (Reminder)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

First of all:
I hope this 'worst song' shit is over now. It really grieves me to see:
>> For me, it's *******, I *really* hate it ...
> Yep, this one wins the prize ... but I think ****** is a good challenger.

These statements are very idiotic and completely senseless!
Please, STOP IT! In the name of Kate!

Folks:
Kate Bush will have a new song out in/after March 1996!
It seems to be a traditional Gaelic song and will be released on a
compilation album of trad. Irish music by Donal Lunny with the title:
"Common Ground (Celtic Voices)" by Premier Records (EMI).

Until then listen to KaTe: more often, more passionate and louder...

Best wishes
    Wieland