Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Has Kate already peaked?

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 18 Jan 1996 01:49:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Has Kate already peaked?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I, myself, *really* love Lionheart.  I almost tend to call it my favourite
album.  This is after kinda burning out on HOL and TDreaming, from listening
to them so much that I'm kinda numb to the music that used to conjour great
emotion.  Sigh.  Tho it does sound kinda poorly produced (especially next
to the masterpieces of production that TD and HOL are), KaTe goes pretty
wild on Lionheart.  There are some unmissable songs.

|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Spoon Feeder       |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |