Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What's the worst song of Kate ?

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 18 Jan 1996 00:37:29 GMT
Subject: Re: What's the worst song of Kate ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Stephane Jantzen (Stephane.Jantzen@scinfo.u-nancy.fr) wrote:
: Patrick DESCOURTIS (pdescour@pratique.fr) wrote:

: :         * For you, what's the worst song of Kate Bush ?

: :         For me, it's "Why Should I Love You ?", I *really* hate it ...

: Yep, this one wins the prize ... but I think "Sat in your Lap" is a good chal-
: lenger.

do you mean it?  Wow, I *love* Sat in Your Lap!  Its style and sheer
*weirdness* really appeal to me.

Can't disagree too much about WSILY...although I do feel as though it is
more of a schizophrenic song than a AFKAPrince song.  Whenever I hear it,
I start off enjoying it, until the first chorus comes in.

|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Spoon Feeder       |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |