Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stivell /Kate

From: compagno@eirenet.net (Tony Compagno)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 96 14:24:27 GMT
Subject: Stivell /Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello all,

Not only does Kate perform backing vocal she also plays keyboards and
produced this track on Alan Stivell's album titled ' Alan Stivell Again' it
is however only one track (Kimiad)

Other artist include,

Shane McGowen, Laurent Voulzy, Gillan O' Donovan, Ffran May, Yann-Fanch
Kemener, Gilles Servat, James Wood, Gweltaz-Thierry Adeux, Davy Spillane,

and theres more kate related stuff.... Del Palmer sound,mix on Kimiad also.

To answer the question raised by E L Brookfield, Yes it is worth having even
if it is only one track, lucky for me I happen to be a big  Alan Stivell fan
well.

There are a few cat: numbers on this title, they are as follows.

 FDM36198-2
 CB811
 FDM 36207 2

The cd I have is a French release..