Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: videos for thought and sale

From: nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 06:27:40 GMT
Subject: Re: videos for thought and sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

haves@en.com (Haverman) wrote:

>Well, I see interest has spawned on some of Kate's videos once again.
>So, here is what I can get::

>all videos are US NTSC compatible/Canada/Mexico too!

>Live at the Hammersmith(used)...$15   (new) $23

>The Single File(still sealed!)............$28

Uh. . . for "The Single File," I highly recommend you reconsider your
price.  Point your browser to  http://cdnow.com and look up Kate Bush
under "Find Music" and you'll see what I mean.

>i can also get the Live at the Hammesmith video/CD pak on NTSC and PAL
>versions, but the above two are at my immediate disposal. NTSC would cost
>about $34 and the PAL would cost more. I have to pay tax on the items
>above, and they are included in the price. Shipping would be extra, and depends
>on how and where its being shipped. I sold a bunch of Single File videos here
>in '95, and I do remember more were interested, so here you go.

"The Single File" is not a hard to find item as it used to be.  "The
Whole Story" on VHS on the other hand . . .

Also, notice the price that CDnow is selling the video and CD package.
You may have to reconsider those prices as well.

The Storm

We all have a dream . . . maybe?