Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet Another Kate Web Page Review

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 22:15:01 -0800
Subject: Yet Another Kate Web Page Review
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

This URL was given to me by Wieland Willker (I've recently
added it to the Ultimate Band List, too, thank you); It's called
"Under the Ivy", run by Garrick Twinney:

http://141.163.200.10/~garrick/kate_bush.html

Since it's (I assume) a really new page, there's not much there
(yet), but what IS there can be found no where else (that I know
of).  There are some wonderful stories of gatherings of UK
KateFans(tm), some information about Homeground, and
some photos taken from the telly which look surprisingly good.
I direct your attention specifically to Image 3, which looks
just like Kate having an orgasm.  Don't ask me how I know.

This is a definate example of quality being more important
than quantity.

Rating:  *** 1/2 * (3.5 stars)

- To Be Continued