Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What's the worst song of Kate ?

From: pdescour@pratique.fr (Patrick DESCOURTIS)
Date: 11 Jan 1996 21:45:20 GMT
Subject: What's the worst song of Kate ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

        Hello all Katefans,

        I love know opinions of all people and Internet is really
        good for that ;)

        So, my today's question is :

        * For you, what's the worst song of Kate Bush ?

        For me, it's "Why Should I Love You ?", I *really* hate it ...
        It's the only one, I hate just this one ...

        This song is more a Prince's (Love symbol, o-+, or anyelse other
        symbol to describe Prince ;) song than a real Kate's song ... :-\

        Why ?

        Because, if you've yet listen "Time" from Prince, it's exactly
        the same style ... :-\ and also the style of music is typically
        Prince's ... Listen the music of Batman's movie that he wrote
        and you'll be agree with me ...

        Perharps, Kate likes Prince; but me, I hate him...
        Of course, I love her ... :)

        So, if you would answer me about my question, I'll be happy ...

        Bye and greetings from France ...

---
                                                        Patrick Descourtis,
                                                       alias Shadowdreamer,