Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Web Pages

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 22:10:52 -0800
Subject: Kate Web Pages
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Simply called "Kate Bush Page", It's run by  Sean Patrick Gillhoolley

http://www.io.org/~samurai/kate.htm

I had only heard of this page a couple of days ago (when I saw a link
for it on Lionheart).

I assume, then, that the page is "under construction", judging by
the lack of content.  However, what content IS there is VERY well
done.  Each album has the lyrics and production notes for each song,
done in a REALLY nice format, and it has one of the more clever "links
to other pages" sections I've seen.  However, that's ALL that's there.
No B-sides lyrics, no other notes (besides the ones from other sites),
as of right now this is a page with a single-minded mission.  However,
it's so well done, if and when other things get added, this will be a
serious site to contend with.

Rating:  *** 1/2 * (3.5 stars out of 5)

- To Be Continued