Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: December will be...

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 11:41:23 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: December will be...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

dave <76072.2441@CompuServe.COM> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows where i could acquire a copy of
> the single, or even the video for "December will be Magic Again"?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking at the video list where this occurs I see there are two:
	The Lovehounds Collection	TLHC
	The Collection (a bootleg)	TC
I don't own "TC", but "TLHC" has a recording of her from the ABBA
Winter Snowtime Special broadcast 22 Dec 79 (BBC1), recorded 18 Feb 79,
I understand.

THLC is a most excellent collection, it is 2 2hr tapes, and for the
price of postage and a tape, or something good to trade, you should be
able to get from a local friendly LoveHound. I see you're in the UK.
Sorry, I'm in MN, USA. Just a little impractical.
Watch out on video copies, the quality falls off rapidly, so if you can
contact someone who has as close to master copy, you'll be better off.

Credits to TLHC:
	Conceived by Chris Williams, Andy Marvick,
		Peter Manchester, and Uli Grepel.
	Mastering by Chris Williams
	Dubmastering Tom Estes
there are plenty of subdubs in multiple countries, but I cannot see
any in the UK. Hopefully, someone who was involved in this can step
in, and email you directly. It is well worth the cost of postage and
a blank tape. I mean WELL worth it, although only the true hardened
fan would repeatly see the uneditted Night Flight Interview.

Thanks to Chris (again) and everyone else,

			Bryan Dongray