Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Any new albums?

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 11:23:48 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Any new albums?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Name withheld by request (anon2e52@nyx.cs.du.edu) wrote:
: Does Kate Bush have any new albums out?  The newest one I have
: is "Red Shoes".  I haven't seen any in the record stores.

Eugene Ghymn (emg@equinox.ccs.unr.edu) replied:
> no.

I remember once checking the release dates of previous albums,
and "calculating" the Nov 97 would be the next date. OK, this
did exclude boxed sets, collections, etc.
This assumed that she has levelled off in how long albums take:

	ALBUM DATE
	|	DURATION BETWEEN (in months)
	|	|
	V	V

	02/78
	         9
	11/78
	        22
	09/80
	        24
	09/82
	        36
	09/85
	        49
	10/89
	        49
	11/93

So adding 49 months again, it becomes 12/97, but calculating using
days instead of months, Nov 15th comes out.

	"...Shouldn't be gone for very long.
	(Ooh, a very, long, long time!)"

			Bryan Dongray