Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 95 23:59:39 +0100
Subject: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Archive-name: music/kate-bush-faq-diffs
Last-modified: 1995/12/28
Version: 1.3.v minus 1.3.u

This is a human understandable 'diff' from previous month's FAQ to this
month's FAQ.

If you are on the mailing list (love-hounds) instead of rec.music.gaffa this
is all you will get without further action.  The full version is posted to
rec.music.gaffa only.  You can get a full copy of the FAQ by requesting it from
me (uli@zoodle.robin.de).  If you subscribe to the list (done by sending
email to love-hounds-request@uunet.uu.net) Bill Wisner will also provide you
with the full FAQ.  If you can't receive more than 64KB in one piece I can
split the FAQ for you.

All paragraphs which have been changed/added/deleted are listed here,
additional comments in []s.  Cosmetical changes aren't listed.

Finally I caught up with my almost-12000-emails backlog of the last three
months.  Since the habit of posting the RFAQs weekly has somehow stopped
already (anyone missing them?), I'll include the whole section of RFAQs
in here.  There's also a new one (the last), though not by Stev0, so the
humor is somehow missing.

0.   Really Frequently Asked Questions

     Also known as 'Read Before Posting'.  Please excuse stev0's [SB] humor...

     Q:  What does "Gaffa" mean?