Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on MuchMusic

From: salorake@idirect.com (Ken Saloranta)
Date: 16 Dec 95 05:01:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate on MuchMusic
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article Doug A. Scott, wa929@freenet.victoria.bc.ca says...

>On 10 Dec 1995, rec.music.gaffa wrote:
>
>> Did anybody get a chance to see the interviews with Kate on Canadian
>> television around the time of The Whole Story?
>>
>> Will
>>

>Yup.  "The Story So Far".  Got it on tape somewhere.  It appeared on
>MuchMusic, the Canadian version of MTV (don't worry, Much is a whole lot
>better...although I haven't watched in a while).  Very well made and
>intelligent special, IMHO.
>
>"Dief's got peanuts!"                Doug A. Scott
>  --Ray Vecchio, Due South,          Victoria, BC, Canada
>      "North"                        wa929@freenet.victoria.bc.ca

Doesn't MM bring those tapes out every so often (once a year?)?  I swear I
saw it when the movie came out.

As well, a friend has an audio tape of The Line, The Cross... songs with
interviews and fan commentary from the same timeframe.  It was taped from
CFNY (102.1) here in Toronto and was very good.
Ken Saloranta (salorake@idirect.com)
"It's not that I have a one track mind,
just all my trains of thought wind up at the same station"
- unknown