Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Something like a song

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 22:59:35 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Something like a song
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

IED says:

> Rest and sing, "Lover, oohoo...

I'm not so sure about the word "Lover" there, but
definately "Rest and Sing", although it sounds like "Rust" to me.
I've modifed my full online lyrics, although I ought to really
put them in a place where others can get to them, so I've
offered them to KateKnight who's making a Kate home page, I
wonder if it's called Reading or East Wickham?

Things I believe are in Kates garden, are:
	A hidden yo-yo
	A piper by the willow
	A pond (with someone wading through it)
	Half of a heaven
	Ivy plant (with leaves you can go under, to a white rose)
	Kate - fading fast in your arms
	There was Geoffrey, her ex-gardener, who had told her he was
	only going away for little while.
according to her lyrics.
I assume most people know these references?
Any other reference to such a place (perhaps a pseudonym for garden
I've not thought of)?

			Bryan Dongray