Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

great new band from PA

From: jiffypop@ibcco.com (Richard T. C. Pickles)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 01:46:48 GMT
Subject: great new band from PA
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.artists.beach-boys, rec.music.artists.bruce-hornsby, rec.music.artists.danny-elfman, rec.music.artists.debbie-gibson, rec.music.artists.queensryche, rec.music.artists.springsteen, rec.music.beatles, rec.music.bluenote, rec.music.bluenote.blues, rec.music.cd, rec.music.collecting.cd, rec.music.collecting.misc, rec.music.collecting.vinyl, rec.music.compose, rec.music.dementia, rec.music.dylan, rec.music.early, rec.music.funky, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.gdead, rec.music.hip-hop, rec.music.industrial, rec.mus
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hey...there is a cool new band in PA right now called Dicky Pickles.
The music is pretty interesting...some of the songs are mellow and
happywhile others are kind of instrumental weird things.  Some one was
listening to one of our songs once and actually thought it was Pink
Floyd.  I think that most of the stuff is pretty original sounding.  A
lot of it is just stuff that really can't be described without hearing
it.  I think you should listen to it because I can't really describe
it very well and comparing it to some bands might turn people off who
might actually like it.  If you're looking for something new I think
you should check it out.  Anyway, if you want some more info just send
mail to me (jiffypop@mail.ibcco.com) with info in the subject line and
your e-mail address somewhere.  I'll send you info on fan club mailing
list and hearing us and all that other junk.
        \|||/
       ( o o )     Wesley Torres - Dicky Pickles
                        jiffypop@mail.ibcco.com
   .oooO          "Be dangerous and unpredictable......
   (   )   Oooo.    and make a lot of noise."
     \_)    ) /   Write to me for Dicky Pickles
           (_/     Fan Club and Mailing List info