Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Covered

From: mfgr@bart.nl (Marcel Rijs)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 19:45:28 -0100
Subject: Kate Bush Covered
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

Long time no see, but I am still around. I, that is, the coordinator of Kate
Bush Covered, am still on the lookout of people who would like to join the
rest of us in a project in which we record versions of Kate Bush songs, for
our own, and maybe even Kate's, enjoyment. The end result will be a 90
minute tape with Kate Bush songs performed by fans from all over the globe.
It does not matter how you perform your cover, be it acappella, MIDI, in a
band, with an orchestra or with kitchen garment and slamming doors. Be
original, be creative and have fun, is the motto of it all.
When you've got your cover on tape, you can send it to me and you will
automatically receive "Kate Bush Covered" as soon as it's compiled.

I still need many people, and yes, I did receive some recordings already and
you would be thrilled to hear them (I know I was...). I am not reading my
mail as often as I used to, so please write to me personally, and not to the
list. (I am still searching a particular mail from someone writing about his
MIDI-files... it's really hard in this stack of love-hound-mailing-list
postings....)

You can also peek at my homepage for Kate Bush Covered, but there's not much
info there yet. Basically the same as I wrote above. That will improve,
though, if I get some time to work on it....

Please e-mail me for more information!!

Regards,

** Marcel F G Rijs - "Conan the librarian"
** Internet: mfgr@bart.nl
** CIS: 100276,2176
** WWW: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/marcel