Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Nuffofthisfemmysh*te. >:-(>

From: Animlboy@scsn.net (Animal Boy)
Date: 10 Dec 1995 01:56:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Nuffofthisfemmysh*te. >:-(>
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> --- Kevin M. Brown  wrote:
> Keep your hormones under control and try to remind yourself that she's
> only human, for gawd's sake.  Her main contribution to humanity is her
> music and a fairly purty, painstakingly airbrushed face.  Sure as hell
> ain't her weirdass dancing.
I likum her face and her dancing. While she is still quite lovely, I've
noticed that she looks noticably older in recent photos, and this tends to
indicate a lack of airbrushing. That is to say, if someone is airbrushing
the lines off her face, he'd better not be getting paid very much, because
he's not doing a good job; this is not to malign Kate, who is (as stated
above) certainly still quite lovely, just no longer 18.