Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Nuffofthisfemmysh*te. >:-(>

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 08 Dec 95 08:38:35 EST
Subject: Re: Nuffofthisfemmysh*te. >:-(>
To: tyrell@ix.netcom.com (Kevin M. Brown), rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- Kevin M. Brown  wrote:
Keep your hormones under control and try to remind yourself that she's
only human, for gawd's sake.  Her main contribution to humanity is her
music and a fairly purty, painstakingly airbrushed face.  Sure as hell
ain't her weirdass dancing.

Personally, I wish she'd cover some blues songs and put that baldass
Skinhead O'Conner to shame (Am I Not Your Girl?  Hell no!).  I can
dream of course.  This girl's output is only slightly more than Ludwig
Van Beethoven's, and he has the luxury of having been dead for a couple
of centuries.

Kate, get off your butt and do some Gottdamn albums!
--- end of quoted material ---
um....I won't even touch the *airbrush* issue.

I kinda like her *weirdass dancing*  it's part of what
makes her different.

An album made of covers would be interesting.   I'd even
buy a Kate Bush Rap album. ;-)

As for Kate getting off her *tush* to make us a new
masterpiece, well.....it's only been 2 years since her last release.... give
her some time.

peace

ron