Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Info about Roy Harper CD's (some with KT)

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 95 21:52:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Info about Roy Harper CD's (some with KT)
To: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi!

Allen wrote:
> I've always heard that Unknown Soldier was one of his best.  I recently got
> Stormcock and the live, collected one...They are very different.  It's taken
> a little getting used to.  He seems to require a very different mindset than
> most music that I'm used to...And I thought that filk had prepared me for
> everything.
>
> Anyway, any recommendations as to the best Roy album to get next?  I'd love
> to hear his Kate co-work.

That would be either "Once" [title track] or "An Introduction To....." [You (The Game Part II) the two halves in flight]. Or - as soon as it's out on CD - "The
Unknown Soldier" [You.......]

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]