Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Info about Roy Harper CD's (some with KT)

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 7 Dec 1995 22:18:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Info about Roy Harper CD's (some with KT)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I've always heard that Unknown Soldier was one of his best.  I recently got
Stormcock and the live, collected one...They are very different.  It's taken
a little getting used to.  He seems to require a very different mindset than
most music that I'm used to...And I thought that filk had prepared me for everything.

Anyway, any recommendations as to the best Roy album to get next?  I'd love
to hear his Kate co-work.

| Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Disk Loaner |
|   "Cerebus is asking you nicely" -- Cerebus the Aardvark  |