Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: December Will Be Magic Again

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 3 Dec 1995 22:28:49 GMT
Subject: Re: December Will Be Magic Again
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

pgookin@pgookin.ultranet.com (Patrick Gookin) wrote:
>I have been looking for this song on CD for a long, long, time and...
>I finally found it!  There is a brand new Christmas compilation out called
>"The Edge of Christmas"  and it includes the all time best xmas song,
>December Will be Magic Again!
>
>The CD is from Oglio records and also includes:
>The Pogues  -    Fairytale of New York (A close second for #1)
>The Cocteau Twins  -  Winter Wonderland
>David Bowie & Bing Crosby  -  Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy
>And some more great stuff.
>
>I found it at Newbury Comics, a Boston based record chain.  However I suspect
>it is available at other decent record stores.
>
>This may be old news to most of you devoted KT fans on the list, but it was
>news to me and has made my holiday season much brighter!
>
>Patrick

I currently get a catalogue of new wave CD's from Oglio Records (the
record company's dedicated to restoring new wave music on CD's and also
provides a service for people to get most CD's that are out there).
Their phone number is 1-800-COOL-CDS.  They're very prompt getting their
own CD's to you.  And I'm sure they have this one in stock.

                                                         Stormin' Norman

                                      We all have a dream . . . maybe?