Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

December Will Be Magic Again

From: pgookin@pgookin.ultranet.com (Patrick Gookin)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:04:23 GMT
Subject: December Will Be Magic Again
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I have been looking for this song on CD for a long, long, time and...
I finally found it!  There is a brand new Christmas compilation out called
"The Edge of Christmas"  and it includes the all time best xmas song,
December Will be Magic Again!

The CD is from Oglio records and also includes:
The Pogues  -    Fairytale of New York (A close second for #1)
The Cocteau Twins  -  Winter Wonderland
David Bowie & Bing Crosby  -  Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy
And some more great stuff.

I found it at Newbury Comics, a Boston based record chain.  However I suspect
it is available at other decent record stores.

This may be old news to most of you devoted KT fans on the list, but it was
news to me and has made my holiday season much brighter!

Patrick