Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Update to Kate pages

From: David Benson <dobenson@acy.digex.net>
Date: 3 Dec 1995 20:28:45 GMT
Subject: Update to Kate pages
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

The Kate pages have been updated. New images, and more in the chronology.
The address is in the .sig at the bottom. Many of the people who have
registered with No Dead Trees have stopped their online service; changed
addresses; or my server just can't reach your address.
  If you've registered with NDT, and didn't receive an e-mail notification of the
update, let me know, and I'll get your address into the notification list again.
  As many of you know, I've begun imbedding images within the text instead
of putting up purely image pages. This is the format of the new images. If you
have problems finding the images, let me know and I'll send you the path.
  *An aside*
  I received a tape from a group called Arcanum. It's quite good. Some Kate
influence, though I would say more Moody Blues.
  Also. If you can find Yuri (a Spanish diva) in your country, give her a listen.
Though not influenced by Kate, she has a brilliance with lyrics, music and (on
video) dance.
  *One other aside*
  Indian music (not American Indian) has some definite qualities that make it
worthwhile for the average European or American. Try it.

David Benson
No Dead Trees
http://www.acy.digex.net/~dobenson/benson.html