Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: No Kate, but no Marmite, either! Instead, it's cookies!

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 21 Nov 1995 19:10:16 GMT
Subject: Re: No Kate, but no Marmite, either! Instead, it's cookies!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[The so-called Neiman-Marcus Cookie recipe snipped]

Is this still around?  This is one of the biggest fraud-stories floating
around on the net.  Neiman-Marcus does not have a secret chocolate
chip cookie recipe, and whoever originally sent this message was probably
trying to share his or her cookie recipe.  I remember when this message
floated around at Colorado State's English Department a year and a half
ago.  Sad to say, the recipe wasn't even that good, in my opinion.  I
read an article last January about how this was all a hoax.

                                                      Stormin' Norman

                                        We all have a dream . . . maybe?