Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MARMITE (Little) JACK (Horner) POT

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@avery.med.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 12:07:05 GMT
Subject: Re: MARMITE (Little) JACK (Horner) POT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

In article <4830co$9uv$1@mhafn.production.compuserve.com>,
KateKnight <103042.307@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>     Enough already with this "marmite" psychedelia! Humans
>EVOLVED into meat-eaters.
Funny, but I thought humans were omnivorous, not carnivores.

>We are the dominant life form on the planet.
A debate that could last a lifetime.  If dominant = "can kill
anything", then yes maybe...

>Until another more advanced species comes along to eat
>US, I suggest all you veggie-heads go back to reading your frayed
>copy of "Ecotopia" and leave the rest of us Homo sapiens alone!
And maybe meat-heads read consumyopia?

>--
>"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."
Then everyone is allowed?  I missed this entire thread, so am
probabally opening myself to a flame, but I couldn't stand by
without defending the veggies (KT included!).

Regards,
Lee