Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ran Tori Waltz

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: 19 Nov 1995 09:52:23 GMT
Subject: Ran Tori Waltz
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(bom-BOM-BOM, bom-BOM-BOM, bom-BOM-BOM-bom)

Where are they when I long for Kate news?
All gone to the pubs with 'between-album' blues

And just like that kid in 'Third Reich'
We've all visions of Organon we're bound to lose.

Oh, oh why did I ever get hooked on this dulcet-voiced tease?
She's bought a new house and I've no right to grouse but
four years between albums runs thin
Sheez, guess it's Tori again...

Two O'clock and my mouse is in shock
'Cuz it's scrambling around and there's nothing to click.

Beyond Homegrounds, but I still hang around;
As Sinatra would say, "She's still one groovy chick."

Oh, oh why did I ever get hooked on this dulcet-voiced tease?
She's bought a new house and I've no right to grouse but
four years between albums runs thin
Sheez, guess it's Tori again...

Four years 'tween albums runs thin

(bom-bom, bom-bom) Tori again