Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re: Kate in FHM

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 23:31:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Re: Kate in FHM
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

> >  Thankyou for sharing just about the worst possible summary of Kate and
> >  her career that I have ever seen. That you should care what unutterable
> >  cretins have to say about her is a wonder. Mammacious?
>

> 	TOTAL agreement there, boy, let me tell you. But, since you
> *have* had the indecency to read such putrefication and as it would be
> squanderific of us not to inquire information of you, this being the
> internet and all...what'd it say about Tori?  :-)
>
> 			Robb

Hey, it wasn't me who read the mag, a friend gave me the supplement
that mentioned her. I was appalled as all of you are and because of
this I had to post it. Tori wasn't mentioned at all, thank goodness.
There would have been hell on if she had beaten Kate.

PS. To another response to the original post, FHM stands for For Him
Magazine, it's a famous mag for blokes over in the UK. Oh, and
mammacious can hardly be described as the same as gorgeous, unless
that's what you're into, of course!
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --