Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Spinning Pups" compilation album.

From: Richard Hamilton <74557.664@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 9 Nov 1995 06:06:32 GMT
Subject: Re: "Spinning Pups" compilation album.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm sure that you'll have some people take you up on the SP album. That was a
hard one for find. In fact that is the most that I have even heard about in
one spot! I passed one up SEVERAL years ago and finally found one about six
months ago. I can say that there were atleast five made now! The three you
found, the one I passed up and the one I finally bought.

You know actually, I wouldn't mind having one of them depending on the price.
I had such a hard time finding one. E-mail me a price and I'll pick one up
or perhaps two depending on price.