Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Komix

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 7 Nov 1995 23:29:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Komix
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, I'm glad you're still around, Stev0, even if against your will.  It
sounds to me it's a hot collector's item that can be worth a lot some
day.  I have no intention to sell my Secret History of Kate Bush at all,
as unappealing as some parts of that "biography" are.  (Great genealogy
and locale history, though).

      Any idea where I can find this comic book in my area, anybody?
(L.A.)  I'd like to at least get a chance to pick it up and read it, if
anything.  If it ranks with Ed Wood, then that does have an appeal of its
own, that's for sure.

(And Stev0, the very good poet and dramatist is "Shakespeare" with an "e"
but that's okay.  Maybe Shakespear is someone else and he's like Edgar
Guest or some other bad poet   :)       )

                                                     The Storm

                                No, not yet!  I'm scared of the changes!