Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate in FHM

From: tshenkel@RS6A.wln.com (Tshen)
Date: 8 Nov 1995 05:06:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate in FHM
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Recently, FHM listed the top 100 sexiest women of all time. Kate came
: in at number 78 (although she should have been higher).
: This is what they said about her:

Waitasecond--what's a FHM? Fast Henry's Mother? Finnish House of Marmalade?

:   Kate Bush
:   Mad Singer

So far so good...;-)

:   Discovered by Pink Floyd Guitarist Dave Gilmour in a Surrey pub,

Look! There! Behind the peanuts!

:   this 37-year-old songstress first made her name in 1978 with her
:   caterwauled chart toppper "Wuthering Heights". Similarily off-key
:   hits like "The Man With the Child in His Eyes", "Babushka",
:   "Running Up That Hill", ensued; throughout it all she remained as
:   gorgeous as she was mammacious.

Well, duh. If we assume (like these people) that gorgeousness =
mammaciousness, then no shit. It's like saying "She remained as brunette
as she was brown-haired." Oy fucking vey.

:   Sexiest Moment: That infamous "nipple" poster.

If it was sexy, then why was it infamous?

Also, _what_ "nipple" poster? Did Kate actally expose her nipples on a
poster? I won't beleive it until I see a jpeg of it.

: As you can see it is rather inaccurate, they can't spell Babooshka
: and it is pretty degrading but at least she got a mention in a list
: that she should have dominated.

*Boggle* You mean she's into domination too?!?! Why doesn't anyone ever
tell me these things? sigh...

--Tshen
Qodaxti Institute, 87th stratum