Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Komix

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 19:41:05 -0800
Subject: Kate Komix
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

After catching up with a week's worth o' Spam-infested Lovehounds
(I'm STILL getting Lovehounds!  Who do I have to fuck to get off this list? )
Will someone PLEASE put some smelling salts under our Humble-Non-Moderator
Bill's nose (or at least bury him - rigor mortis is SO unpleasant).

Anyway, I saw ONE interesting note - someone asked about
the Kate Comic from "Rock 'n' Roll Comics", and a few people
foolishly said not to get it.  They are, of course, wrong.

It is the MOST prized possession in MY Kate KollecTion!
Artwork that would put Raphael to shame.  The text - such
great dialog has not been heard since Shakespear.

Seriously, if you love Ed Wood films, the TV show "Small
Wonder", and consider "Eye of Argon" to be your all-time
favorite story, this is a must-get.  Pay anything more than
5 bucks and you're seriously being screwed.

- Stev0 the cute little android

"Good lord!  That's achingly beautiful!  I can hear your
voice making the air crack!"  - actual dialog from comic.