Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes Shoebox for sale

From: wentz@actor.cs.vt.edu (Brian Wentz)
Date: 4 Nov 1995 18:55:58 GMT
Subject: Red Shoes Shoebox for sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

  Please NOTE, this posting is for a friend, don't reply
  to me, use the address at the end, thanks!

RED SHOES SHOE-BOX FOR SALE

Unfortunately, time has come for me to part from my beloved and very rare
promotional Red Shoes Box for boring monetary reasons. It lookes like red
shoe box with the album picture on the box, and it includes:
- the CD (of course)
- the video of the RS track
- a beautiful promotional fountain pen
- biographical papers including information of the record
- a promo-picture of KT

The value of the box is not so much based on the stuff thats in it, but
 on
the fact of the rarity of the set. As far as I know, there are only 3 of
these in Sweden, a not very many in the UK, either. I remember, that an old
issue of the RECORD COLLECTOR magazine listed this box as the most valuable
promo of the whole year of 1993, and valued it then for 200 (English
 pounds).

So, if you could provide a loving home for the box, don=B4t hesitate to=
 leave
your bid / contact me for further information.

Marja Knut
Stockholm, Sweden
E-mail me at Stefan.Gustafsson@abc.se

--
"You can't trust code that you didn't totally create yourself.
 (Especially code from companies that employ people like me.)"