Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:The Poll

From: BLUES76630@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 14:40:28 -0500
Subject: Re:The Poll
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

 4)  Question to ask Kate:

  I'd rather not meet her...

 5)  Least liked song:

  Rubberband girl

 6)  Favorite song she's covered:

  Rocket man

 7)  Kate guest appearance:

  Don't give up video w/ P.G.

 8)  Amount I'd pay to see her in concert:

   Whatever I could steal from unarmed yuppie scum..

10)  Interests, hobbies, etc.:

   Some of my favorite recording artists are Sting, Peter Gabriel, Queen,
several one hit wonder groups from the early eighties such as Dexy's Midnight
Runners, Hayzee Fantayzee, etc. I also enjoy Jazz, Classical, Blues, New age,
and much more that would take way too long to list. Favorite authors include
Harlan Ellison, Stephen King, J.R.R Tolkien, and Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Favorite
movies include Lawrence of Arabia, Henry V, The Hairdressers Husband, and
Legend. And I'm a huge fan of Beavis and Butthead....

                                                                       Blues.