Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.278

From: Britta Cromwell <midnight@iglou.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 03:34:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.278
To: Love-Hounds-@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

	Yes, Hello, I was listening to Kate (as usual), and wondered if any of
you people knew what is said at the end of "Dreaming". The very last bit
of it..where it sounds as if a man is saying somthing.
	    I saw "lilly" (the actress that played her) in a Monty Python skit.
That was odd.
	Also...if any of you have read "The Sandman" comic...Neil Gaiman quotes
Kate, when speaking of the Sandman charicter "See the sun set in the hand
of the man." Tori and Neil Gaiman are real close freinds...so if he knows
of Kate, so must Tori.
						Kate Fan,
					          Banshee *------
(To the ppl who I am doing
 the tape trade with. Please be patient.)
 "December will be,
	MAGICK again."