Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: things I found in the US which I would've bought if I didn't have'em already

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 30 Oct 95 15:07:30 EST
Subject: Re: things I found in the US which I would've bought if I didn't have'em already
To: jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu, rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

--- Norman Buchwald wrote:
 What's great about the Japanese set is that it contains lyrics to the
B-sides (I have that set a few years now, and I just gave Bryan Dungary
some lyrics corrections to his "complete lyrics."  The lyrics in TWW ARE
official, noted to be published by Kate Bush, inc.
--- end of quoted material ---
um....Japanese releases are NOTORIOUS for making the worst
mistakes in the lyrics they print...  readers beware!

peace

ron