Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: spam filter

From: undrtoad@ix.netcom.com (P. Dale Campbell )
Date: 29 Oct 1995 05:04:42 GMT
Subject: Re: spam filter
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <Pine.OSF.3.91.951028121756.7971A-100000@falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu (Goddess in Training) writes:

>On Fri, 27 Oct 1995, Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan wrote:
>> Oops!  Sorry!  Sorry for two reasons.  First, =you= were not
>> originally supposed to be getting =any= of the spam.  The program
>> used a hash-value such that your ID and that of Stev0, had the same
>> hash value.   [... snip]
>
>Look, it's useless to have me be the one watching for spam, since
   [... snip]

Okay, okay, enough already.  Where are the smiley's?  "What's all this,
then?"  Who is Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan?  Has he assumed the humble
pseudo-moderator-hood from Bill Wisner?  Is this, like, tag-team
wrestling?

I've got some ideas about moderation...more later, maybe.

"Ambiguity succeeds where honesty fears to tread." - Dogbert

--
___
 |\ "I think you're all completely mad"-Kate    pdcampbell@goodyear.com