Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Best Works

From: Emmy May Lombaerts <lombaeg@mail.interpac.be>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 20:06:56 +0100
Subject: Best Works
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Eugene and stuffs <emg@unr.edu> wrote:

>I saw an ad in Goldmine for a dual CD thing called "Kate Bush: The Best
>Works".  Apparently, it was only availible as a Japanese promo item, and
>the place that's selling it is asking for $300.
>
>Does anyone know what's on this (track listing), or anything else about it?
>Just curious....

        The full title of this item is "Moments of pleasure - the best works
1978-1993". Track-listing is as follows:

CD1:                                                                     CD2:
Rubberband girl                                                    babooshka
And so is love                                                        the
wedding list
Eat the music                                                         violin
Moments of pleasure                                             army dreamers
The red shoes                                                        sat in
your lap
Why should I love you                                          the dreaming
You're the one                                                       running
up that hill
rubberband girl (extended)                                   hounds of love
eat the music (madacascan remix)                        the big sky
moving
cloudbusting
the saxophone song                                                the
sensual world
the man with the child in his eyes                          this woman's work
wuthering heights (new vocal)                               december will be
magic again
symphony in blue                                                   un baiser
d'enfant
wow
experiment IV

   Running up that hill (12" mix)

   cloudbusting (Organon Remix)

     The cat.nr is SPCD-1402-1403 and it's rumoured to be limited to 500 copies.

                                    Emmy.

"Butterflies don't belong in nets" - Tori Amos
Emmy May Lombaerts
lombaeg@donald.interpac.be
http://www.ping.be/~ping2242/emmy.html