Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground stuff

From: Peter Fitzgerald-Morris <pfm@glass.jecsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 19:44:00
Subject: Homeground stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello All,

Seeing as though someone asked, here is the HG info:

                 HOMEGROUND SUBSCRIPTIONS

HOMEGROUND is the oldest established Kate Bush fanzine now
in production. It was started in 1982 and now, as then, is
run by three Kate Bush fans independently of any official
fan organisation or record company. It has readers in the UK,
in most countries of Europe, in the United States and Canada,
South America, in Australia, New Zealand and Japan. Our aim
is to provide a service of news and information about Kate
and her music, and to provide a platform for review and
discussion of Kate's work on a world-wide basis.

HOMEGROUND is usually published four times a year, and
supplemented (for subscribers) by HOMEGROUND UPDATE issued
on those rare occaisions when there is urgent news.

Subscription rates (in pounds sterling and inclusive of
postage and airmail to distant places are:

                        Six Months Annual     Two Years
United Kingdom          4.20       8.25       16.10
Europe                  4.55       8.90       17.35
USA,Canada,             6.50       12.75      25.15
Australia,Japan         6.90       13.55      26.75
Anywhere else                   Please enquire

Sorry! We don't take credit cards!

IMPORTANT: Please make all payments to HOMEGROUND FANZINE
and in British currency if at all possible. It is
prohibitively expensive for us to deal with cheques or money
orders in non-British currency. If you cannot pay in British
currency please send local currency notes (i.e. dollars,
lire, yen) remembering to include an extra 7.5% to meet our
conversion costs.

Limited quantities of some back issues are still available
at the following prices (in pounds sterling) inclusive of
postage etc: UK 2.20, Europe 2.35, USA etc 3.35, Australia
etc 3.55.

Okay, enough of that. I see some surprised reactions at my recent
posts. Actually as the old-stagers will know I've been reading this
group in one way or another since shortly after |>oug set it up. At
the begining various people were good enough to send me regular piles
of print-out. When we achieved a modem, about 2 (?) years ago, I
started reading direct, and posted new information as and when it came
to hand. Recent there hasn't been much, and my internet links have
been dodgy, hence no obvious signs of my presence. Within the last
week or so I've mastered offline mail reading and upgraded the modem
from 2400 (on good days) to 9600 (the most my XT will stand without
the coal boiler exploding). I've the chance therefore to join in a
bit.

Things are fraught here at the Towers at the moment. Krys and myself
have been pursuing IVF treatment for infertility, and are just at the
point of seeing if the first course has worked. At the moment it
appears not. Sadly. We shall go round again. Sorry if that stuff is
personal and irrelevant to the list. It's occupying much of our
thinking time at the moment.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris  H     H   GGGGGGG  "Have       H
H  direct from              H     H   G         the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS        HHHHHHH   G    GG   got        H
H  now via                  H     H   G     G   ears       H
H  pfm@glass.jecsystems.com H     H   GGGGGGG   here...?"  H
H                                                          H
H     HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE     H
H        PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England         H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

... +
--- Blue Wave/RA v2.20 [NR]
TGA/Jec Data Comms