Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lovehounds Collection and Kateopia

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:14:22 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Lovehounds Collection and Kateopia
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

R.L.Crane wrote the stuff with the leading "> " lines.

> 1.....Is "Kateopia" an entirely new collection or "Lovehounds" with
> additional bits and pieces ?

Totally different set of clips, plus all the various Fruitopia ads
liberally scattered throughout the two hour tape.

> 2.... Are either/both of them still available ? If so, on UK format ?

Does that mean you want either/both? By the way, UK format is PAL.

> 3...   What exactly IS gaffa ?

Something to be suspended in!

> No don't answer third one.......it was an attempt at humour.
> Look....it's been a bad morning, okay ;-)

I understand, but though you might appreciate a good reply.

			Bryan Dongray