Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HOTFP

From: undrtoad@ix.netcom.com (P. Dale Campbell )
Date: 23 Oct 1995 12:01:34 GMT
Subject: Re: HOTFP
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <9510222050.AA06757@fly.HiWAAY.net> cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len
Bullard) writes:

>[Peter F-M]
>| I said before that we at HOMEGROUND didn't rate this story. Now that
>| we find it is true, we're just a little worried at what it means.

Having very recently expressed a wish that L-H had an "in" with KT, I
was extremely suprised to see Peter F-M posting to this group!  From
his last (or next-to) post, it sounds like he (or HOMEGROUND) *just*
got on the net. "YEA! YEA! YEA! FINALLY, AN 'IN'!!!!!"

But, wait a second here...
Len apparently misunderstood what Peter meant by "worried at what it
means".  The fact that KT did not inform HOMEGROUND of her plans may
well indicate She is cutting them off from the flow of Kately info.
There goes our 'in' down in flames. :(

IED, any idea what's up with all this?

More from Len:
>  I hope it means that as she
> is building a studio, she isn't considering retiring.
> If it means we have to wait a lot longer for another
> album, I guess that's the breaks.

I take the rumor of recording being interrupted by construction noise
next-door with great hope--maybe she'll get an album done BEFORE she
moves!

PS: I should have said sooner: "Great song, 'Kate' (Stuart).
'Cloudbusting' has always been my favorite song;  now, I see how the
original version was even greater!" :)

___
 |\ "I think you're all completely mad"         pdcampbell@goodyear.com