Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HOTFP

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 15:50:51 -0500
Subject: HOTFP
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

[Peter F-M]

| I said before that we at HOMEGROUND didn't rate this story. Now that
| we find it is true, we're just a little worried at what it means.

It means y'all may have to take the van and go help
in a giant week long moving party. ;-)  Harder duty
than standing out in the cold on Exp IV but that's
what friends are for. ;-)

 I hope it means that as she
is building a studio, she isn't considering retiring.
If it means we have to wait a lot longer for another
album, I guess that's the breaks.  Of course, anyone
who has purchased, built, or renovated knows
it means a lot of headaches.  I read somewhere
when they built her current studio, her Dad oversaw
a lot of that work.

GAD!  Of course, when folks move, a lot of stuff gets
thrown away. Could be the KateBush collectibles
bonanza of all time.

For me, it means we have to contemplate
some new .wrls for the HOTFP.  EEEK!

BTW, anyone out there that has photos of
East Wickham that they are willing to
scan and send to us could really help out.
We have the ones from "Cathy" but we
will have to make a lot of guesses about
textures, layout, etc.  We're just getting
organized and working out details, but
there are some good folks inquiring
about this project.

Apparently, Kate has fans among some
of the most powerful and talented folks
in the graphics software community.
We'll post as we know more.  My
wildest wish is that Kate would design
the boards for us.  She is a vid artist
and VR is about synthetic cameras.
Who has a better eye for this than her?
No one.  But it can be done with abstracted
materials and since there is no practical
way to ask her, we'll press on.