Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's Spirituality

From: Britta Cromwell <midnight@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 01:42:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Kate's Spirituality
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Peter Reich wrote about wanting to know about wicca. Well e-mail me. I
know all about it ;) (wink wink, nudge, nudge).
	Also OM mani Padme... Is what Kate is Chanting in "Rolling the Ball."
Om Mani Padme Hum means...
"This mantra literally translates as 'the jewel in the lotus.' ...This is
believed to be linked to the energies of Chinese Goddess Kwan Yin." Quote
Taken from 'How to See and Read the Aura,' By Ted Andrews.
	Further more.. {:)} In "Lily" Kate sings part of a Ceremonial
(Golden Dawn) Ritual...The lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram.
"Gabriel before me, Rapheil  behind me, Michael to my right, and Urail  on
my left side." These are the Four Archangles of the directions..north
dought east and west :)).	So Kate Being only budhist? I think not,
our Kate is very eclectic. I have sighted many examples of Kate's
spirituality in songs, before. But they where put down, mostly. It is
completely ridiculous to put Kate in a box, and say "This is what she
is." ;)
						Kate Fan
						  Banshee *----- (my wand)
 Witches Unite!!!