Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News Administrator <news@poseidon.actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:18:14 +1300
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: anthony@atlantis.actrix.gen.nz (Anthony Hobbs)
Subject: Re: kate tribute album!
Sender: news@actrix.gen.nz (News Administrator)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 01:18:02 GMT

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.951018142757.12509A-100000@pogonip.scs.unr.edu>,
E Ghymn <kg@scs.unr.edu> wrote:

> 1.  Army Dreamers - Tori Amos
> 2.  Babooshka - Heather Nova
> 3.  Hello Earth - Lisa Gerrard
> 4.  Experiment IV - The Cure
> 5.  Love and Anger - Peter Gabriel
> 6.  Wuthering Heights - Sarah McLachlan
> 7.  Night of the Swallow - Smashing Pumpkins
> 8.  Under the Ivy - Enya
> 9.  Rubberband Girl - Miranda Sex Garden
> 10. This Woman's Work - Sophie B. Hawkins
> 11. Cloudbusting - The Cramps
  12. Waking the Witch - King Crimson

Also, my own group, Kite (gee, don't we wear *our* influences on our
sleeve!) is working on a slightly... warped cover version of "Them Heavy
People". It's... very interesting at the moment. :)

--
Anthony "Slug of Doom" Hobbs, GCP: musician and amateur ranter, Wellington, NZ.
 	hobbs_a@ix.wcc.govt.nz		 anthony@actrix.gen.nz